Friday, May 29, 2009

Adorable T-Shirt


One of my nearest and dearest bff's, Jill, made this t for Cohen for his first birthday. Isn't it perfectly cute? I know the cute baby helps sell its cuteness! He has worn it quite a few times since his first birthday party. Check out Jill's many creations on her site, Oh Le' Bebe'. She can make onesies with your little ones initials and even create a matching burp cloth. Her fabrics as oh so cute!

She also just recently made Cohen an elephant t that is to die for. (I will post pictures of that soon). All of her creations are custom and one-of-a-kind, perfect for a baby shower gift or a treat for you and your little one. Do I sound like I am pushing her product? Well, I am... so check it out.

2 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Cohen your so darn cute! Great pic's Lish!

Jocelyn said...

I love these lish! he's the cutest and his outfit is to die for! love the brick step.