Monday, June 8, 2009

We Have Been Busy!





We have been really busy now that it is getting warm. That is why I have not had time to post. I have not really even taken any pictures lately. I do have Cohen's 13 month portrait I need to post. So be looking for that.

So, Cohen is now 13 months. He weighed 21 lbs at his 1 year appointment. Lets see... he has two skinned up knees not because he is unsteady on his feet but because he is a brute! This kid can walk, climb, run, and ride like a big kid. He likes going to the pool, swinging his golf clubs and bats, and climbing play toys at the park. He still loves his bottles but will drink from a sippy cup too. He is still wearing #3 diapers, some of his 6-12 months shirts. He is too tall for his 6-12 month pants/shorts though. He says Momma, Dadda, Da Da (Grumpa), ball, cup, hi, hot, hi dad, he barks for dog, growls for all other animals, and shakes his head no. He tries to argue with me in baby talk and stare me down. That goes over well with me!

He is a busy guy, who eats dirt, tries to eat poop, puts rocks in his mouth and then throws them when we yell at him no, spits up his milk and then paints with it! He makes you angry and laugh all at the same time. He is a total ball of energy... a total boy!



Cohen has learned how to go down the slide by himself. He is such a dare devil! You have to remind him to sit down or he will just walk right down the slide!



Cohen and my parents web cam all the time. So why not play catch with Grumpa on the web cam right? I can see it now, Cohen thinking it is okay to throw a hard baseball at the computer screen!

2 comments:

Sundi said...

Sounds like he's keeping you on your toes! Love that he argues in baby talk. He says a lot of words too for his age. You must talk to him a lot!!

Sundi said...

BTW You have been a busy blogger by my accounts. Good job!