Wednesday, June 17, 2009

13 Month Maniac!



Above: Kind of looks like he is in the jungle!


The above photos are Cohen's 13 month photo shoot that I mentioned in an earlier post. He is starting to look less like a baby. I think he has lost a little of his baby cheeks and he finally has a little more hair. It is blond with a little auburn. I also think he is looking less like Jeremy and I am starting to see a little more of my brother. He still has his Dad's pouty big red lips and funny ears so I guess he is still looking like Jeremy.

Oh Jill made the cute little T.
Check out her stuff at the Oh Le' Bebe' link to the right of my page.



I took this video this afternoon. Cohen is going to be the death of me! Of course it will be my fault since its not like Cohen moved the big slide into the pool himself. I just cannot believe at only 13 month that this little guy has the energy, coordination and lack of fear that he has. This kid is a maniac. Watch out world...

3 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Can't wait to see you guys in July. When and how long? Scary watching him growup, knowing he is hell on wheels :-) lol

Jocelyn said...

you took the words right out of my mouth... totally starting to look less like a baby. his face is thinning out. kinda sad:( but rather than more cute.. he gets more handsome... but still the cutest.

Sundi said...

He is very talented. What a mover. I'm sure he gets lots of practice outside with that nice big green backyard now that the weather is nice.