Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jeremy's Day




No need to roast Jeremy for father's day. He gets it from me on a daily basis. I just want to say THANK YOU to Jeremy for working hard so I can stay home with Cohen. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way and this time with him will be something that I cherish forever! So thank you for that gift. Also, thank you for being a better dad than I ever thought you would be. (not that I thought you would be terrible) Your love for Cohen is so deep, so generous, so protective, I just did not know going in that you would want to be so his!

Our days as parents have not been easy without any family around to share with and take a load off. I think this has made us both better parents. I think it is also safe to say that we now can do anything. Being a parent is by far the toughest yet most rewarding job I have ever had. So thank you Jeremy, for being there for Cohen when he wakes up, there for him when he goes to bed, all the in between time and all the tired days. Happy Father's Day!

Note: I know you will enjoy watching the US Open all day, eating a home cooked breakfast, going to the pool with Cohen and putting together your garage organizer, trying on your new shorts, and reading your new book "Spot Loves His Daddy".

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

Pure Love! Happy Belated Father's Day Jer Bear! Can't wait to see you guys here soon :-)