Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Videos



I have not taken a picture of him in over a week. Hard to believe I know...


The first video is from May 5th, the day before Cohen turned one. Chris Mill's, one of Jeremy's college roommates gave it to him for his bday. Cohen figured out how to use it so quickly. I swear he amazes me. Only being one, it seems like he just gets things! Jeremy showed him how to push the button twice and he was off. I bet all you non-Arkansas people are laughing with irony about the Arkansas t-shirt, and no shoes on an ATV thing. Redneck in the making, I know! To be honest I am laughing too. Holy sh*t we are so totally Arkansans!

The second video is of Cohen in his pj's one morning playing with his bat. I just think it is funny that he almost tripped and fell. I am a mean mom! :)

The third video was taken today. My kid never wears clothes and as my mom say's... He would rather be naked. I could not resist sharing how independent he is. He just goes outside, jumps on his ride and goes. He has not figured out that you have to steer but after all he is only one. He will get it soon!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

He loves his as much as Josh loved his quad! I love the video outside when he hits the fence it is like "I am in jail let me the h*ll out of here. Steering is no fun Mom ... he is a little redneck Arkansa boy with a nice size yard to figure that one out himself someday soon. Loving his PJ's, falling on his bum and picking flowers for his favorite lady. As for clothes, his Daddy was a California baby as was Josh and neither of them wore clothes much either. Don't tell Jer but he loved Josh's quad too! hehehe!