Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Think Summer Is Here!




Koda, old gal... so patient and good with Cohen!


Today it was about 80 degrees and I think that I have a kid who loves the outdoors. No shoes, no shirt... just his diaper and the backyard. He was in and out of the house all day and I loved it as much as he did. Not a bad gig I have, to be a mom. Especially on days like today where the weather is great. Thanks for working hard Jer so I can be home with little man. I love every second of it and it won't be too long before he doesn't want to play in the backyard with me anymore. I don't know, I am pretty cool so that may not ever happen :) None-the-less thank you for allowing me to be the best mom I can be!

8 comments:

The Burrells said...

Oh my gosh, he is so precious!!

Walkabout4444 said...

Loving summer with Cohen ... Your the "Best Mom Lish" he is a happy camper! Koda looks very content just watching Cohen do this and that ... LOL

Walkabout4444 said...

Oh my, almost forgot my baby is 25 years old today. How old do I feel????

Jocelyn said...

so, so beyond jealous. u have no idea. love babies in the summer. can't wait to see cohen all grown up in a couple months.!

The Moore Fam said...

too bad saturday is going to be rainy for the party! i'm so sick of rain!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! I love it. When are you coming home again.

Alicia said...

Lynne,

I will be home in July for a month I hope. We need to be sure to get together. Hopefully the weather will be nice and maybe we can get all the kids together outside.. Actually, a girls night sounds good too! :)

Sundi said...

These pictures are great! I loved him and Koda. And you are very cool I think cohen is always going to love love love his momma.