Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And He Is 1!


And he is one...

I still cannot believe it. I am the mom of a one year old. Wow has my life changed! For the better of course. It is amazing how many emotions this one little person has allowed me to feel in such a short period of time. It starts out with this rush of love, a love that you have never felt before and now, well... its like I never have lived a day without him. Getting pooped on, spit up on, thrown up on, cleaning diarrhea of your baby's back, legs, neck (yes neck), load after load of dirty laundry, cleaning out high chairs and trying not to barf because you missed cleaning out food the last time and now it is nasty, doctor visit after doctor visit, hospital stays, to him napping on me when I wished him to his crib... to laughs, giggles, hugs, kisses, smiles, cuddles hearing him say momma and dadda, him reaching out for me and him crying for me... I would not change a thing about my first year with Cohen. He is such a special little guy and I am sure most parents say this, but I really feel like he will change the world someday.

He lights up a room with smile and has a fiery spirit. He is a busy body that wears me out... he is relentless in a good way. When he wants something he makes sure we know it and that he gets it and when he wants to show you love, boy does he show it! He by far is the best thing that I have ever done, created, experienced, accomplished or made! I feel lucky to have him!

*more photos to follow!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Cohen! Amazing isn't it?
Jessica

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Cohen!! I can't believe he's ONE!!!!! Give that little guy a big kiss for me!

Walkabout4444 said...

A bundle of joy, love and loads of fun "Our Cohen!