Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Found At Wal-Mart!

Oh, I cannot wait for the day that Cohen gets angry and says "I wish you weren't my mom", because I am going to pull these pictures and tell him about how we came to be his parents... 

I will proceed to explain to him how I discovered him abandoned, and asleep in a shopping cart on an empty aisle at Wal-Mart. Bruised forehead and all! I will then go on to explain to him that he better be thankful that it was me that found him that day at Wal-Mart because we have all been to Wal-Mart (right?) and have seen some of the country folk that come through that place... wearing spandex that they have owned since the 80's and hauling a cart full of kids around with no shirts or shoes on and don't forget the mom in spandex is yelling at her kids things like... "if ya'll don't shut up you ain't gonna get no McDonalds later!". Maybe then he will realize and appreciate just how lucky and fortunate he was that it was me who found him that day. 

Really the pictures are from our latest trip to Wal-Mart. No spandex were worn, however this was not the first time I have done my grocery shopping with him asleep like this. Its just so cute, even if it is a Wal-Mart cart. I have been meaning to photograph him doing this and I just happened to have my little point and shoot with me. Hope I didn't offend my Arkansas friends with this post :) 


2 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Don't forget to leave your Christmas lights on your front porch all year long ... Yeah haw!

Cohen, We are blessed that this lady you call Momma found you asleep in a Wal-Mart shopping cart, took you home and is raising you. Would never have known Jeremy was not really your Daddy, guess it is just another blessing you look so much like him even though ... I see your Momma coming through your handsome features too ... through the eyes and nose!

~PakKaramu~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.