Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Tiny Tooth!




Took these this morning before we left our Little Rock hotel. I couldn't help myself, the lighting was great and the white bed linens looked so crisp as Cohen played with Jeremy on the bed. So I grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots. You can totally see Cohen's tiny little tooth in the first shot. He is also getting another tooth right next to that one but it is a slow poke. We had a great weekend in Little Rock and now Stacy has to leave us tomorrow and I hate to see her go :( I am shooting a wedding in Minneapolis this July so I will see her then. So really it is not goodbye, it is just until later :)

2 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Oh My God Cohen, no biting Mommy like pulling her hair in the video ... lol Jeremy Beach your Mom will love this one as an 8x10. You two are so damn handsome, Lish your one lucky lady to be blessed with two handsome fellows by your side. Miss you guys and can't wait to enjoy some time with you this summer.

Jocelyn said...

love the picture of jeremy and the little man