Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck of the Irish








From his blue eyes, to his fair skin, to being a Foley and an O'Shaughnessy... although Italian too this kid looks Irish for now. So happy St. Patty's Day!

Update on what we have been up to...

Cohen is cutting his first tooth. At 10.5 months it is about time. Slowpoke.. But it hasn't been that bad. I had heard horror stories of crying and up all night, to fevers and vomiting! Cohen has just been chewing on everything... much like a little puppy and he has been throwing up his bottle at night, which is really kind of gross cause his solids come with it. Yuck! Its the bottom right, I am sure I will post pictures when it really breaks threw. He now walks totally instead of crawling and only resorts to crawling when it will get him somewhere or away from something more quickly. It really is a sight to see a tiny 10 month old walking! Its really very cute, but of course I am bias.

I also finally finished the above mural for Cohen's room. I was so nervous about doing it myself but I think it turned out pretty good. My mom and sister are not the only talented artists in our family... look out! I really do feel like Cohen will change the world someday. He just has that something about him... his spirit is so damn happy and positive!

I am working on launching a new photography website and plan on giving my photography a go with a studio and everything. I hope to have a studio running by May so until then I am just going to be shooting out of the house. Right now I am doing free portrait sessions for all parents that have a new baby... by new I mean less than 2 weeks old, preferably just a couple of days, so please get in touch with me or let your friends know that are expecting. When I get the site launched I will also post as well.

That is it for now. Enjoy your St. Patty's Day and enjoy yourself a green beer! :)

2 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Ah wee one no more crawling now :) Your mural is beautiful and with parents like you he will be sitting on top of the world. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

May Belle's said...

Very good job on the painting! Oh, and very cute baby as well :) and congrats on going forth with the photography, I hope the studio thing works out for ya!
jess