Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Teeth, My Mess!









For the first time since Cohen was born an entire week went by where I did pick up the camera to take a picture of him. Maybe I am a little bored of my subject... doubt that, I think life just got in the way. I have been busy editing Jill and Justin's wedding as well as other photo shoots. The launch of my new website will be soon since I have been working non-stop on that. Then there was Jeremy's birthday last night and we also went out on Saturday night for that as well. I guess life has just gotten in the way.

Cohen has really changed in the past couple of weeks. He cut his first teeth and now looks like a toddler. He has even more hair, but still not much. Its blonde, with yes a little red. Jeremy hates the red! The teething thing for us was a piece of cake. Just a little throwing up but nothing too gross. He is now saying momma, instead of only dada. He says da for Koda (our dog) and dadada for Grumpa. He hits himself on the head when he sees gramma on the webcam. Not sure why but he only does it when he sees her. It must be his way of saying "Hi Gramma". I have always said this kid is a little strange, but in a good way. Of course he is still walking... now he is trying to run and has even played down the street with some of the big kids in the neighborhood. It totally made me nervous because of falling on the cement, but he did just fine. No spills, and he kept up! So here are a bunch of pictures from last night since I have fallen behind for a week. Enjoy.

Almost forgot the best thing... If you ask Cohen where his pee pee is he grabs it. The picture of him grabbing himself holding the sock monkey demonstrates that. He is a total boy. He knows the two parts of his body that he is most proud of right now, his pee pee and his teeth. I am trying to teach him nose so that he learns another part other than his junk! He is not interested. His nose doesn't feel good when you touch it so why would he care about it????

5 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

A perfect eye behind the lens, to funny Cohen likes the same past times as his daddy. Your descriptions reflect just what you see in the pic's. Shooting some 8 x 10's off on this lot ... LOL

Jessica said...

I pretty much love the sock monkey picture! Too cute!
Jess

Jocelyn said...

i'm kinda obsessed with the picture of him and his sock monkey.

michaelanne said...

Your kid is totally going to hate you when he is old enough to read and understand this blog - awesome.

Alicia said...

That is the idea, Michaelanne! You mess with the bull you get the horns :) Life with me as his momma is going to be so fun!!!