Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She Bengs!







Stacy Bengs... One of my closest and coolest girlfriends. She may be younger than me by too many years but its like we were meant to find each other in Minneapolis. She is a photographer too, and actually was my student photographer but we quickly ditched the professional relationship,(unless I cracked my whip while she was on the clock) and became close friends, like sisters really. I want to nurture and take care of her. I watched Stacy go from a shy photographer to college photographer of the year in Minnesota last school year. She is so talented... She one one of the first to photographers to arrive to the bridge collapse a few years back and she received a ton of national exposure for her images... She was even on Anderson Cooper. She has me beat. She is talented but better yet she is kind and a great friend... loyal! And she is flying in to NW Arkansas today to see little old me, Cohen and photograph Jill's wedding in Little Rock. Jill is going to love her! I love it and cannot wait to spend the weekend with her!

She is going to kill me with all the pics but I just had to post a few of my favs. We use to use each other as guinea pigs in the studio (ie: last photo) and have so many embarrassing shots of each other that she never thought I kept... I kept them :) She is going to kick my ass so instead of posting all photos of her I put a couple in there of me too! Love you Stace!

Here are some of her bridge shots... I remember it so well. I cannot believe it ever happened. That day was surreal!




No comments: