Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cohen Kisses Momma



Okay so I never really post anything with me in it or that involves me but this video that I some how took one handed was just so cute and so gross at the same time. I asked Cohen to kiss me and of course being the sweet boy that he is he did, then being the little pain in my ass that he is he bit my nose, pulled away, leaving behind a strand of drool that was so gross. I just had to share it with everyone. I love how he looks at the camera and smirks before he dives in for the kiss.

He is so fun and so mean all at the same time!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

What a sweet boy! :)
Love the drool, too cute!

Walkabout4444 said...

A moment in time captured so well I can't believe you were able to get great shots all through out the video. Don't you just love the drool ... 2 teeth, walking and trying so hard to talk. Are you missing Jeremy you two :)