Saturday, February 14, 2009

XOXO!



Happy Valentine's Day!

I can't say that I love Valentine's Day, however it is nice to have someone (Jeremy) make me breakfast and I am sure it was nice for him to wake up to freshly baked heart sugar cookies this morning. (One of his favorites) I am not going to lie, Jeremy makes me breakfast every weekend. He makes the best scrambled eggs with cheese. He puts mine into a sandwich and every weekend I say the same thing "I love these sandwhiches, this is the best one yet!"

So that is our Valentine's Day... SIMPLE! The only thing that would have made it better was Jeremy waking up early to do Cohen duty and letting me sleep ;) I guess that is a hint for next year!

8 comments:

Stacie said...

Those cookies look devine!!!

The Moore Fam said...

how sweet! breakfast in bed....i'm not sure i know what that feels like. actually, i KNOW i don't know what that feels like! i'm jealous!
and i agree....the cookies look scrumptious. i love sugar cookies.

Jocelyn said...

well, look at you! fancy!

Alicia said...

Joc... I am trying to be a more domesticated Mom and baby's momma since I stay at home. I am no good at it :)

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn said...

i think u are a great baby's momma:)

The Moore Fam said...

we definitely do need to get together! how is next week looking for you?!?

Alicia said...

I am headed to Seattle until the 3rd of March and then I am in Hot Springs until the 7th. I am out of town entirely too much. Sorry! I am here tomorrow though, so call me. I will just be around the house.