Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He Is A Strange One



I took this picture today and it sums up my kids personality perfectly. He is a strange one... He is this awkward funny, the kind of funny that makes you scratch your head and then laugh. He is quiet until he wants to chat and he likes to squeal breathing in instead of screaming breathing out. I laugh at him all day long. He brings a smile to my face when he smiles. He just does the strangest and funniest things throughout the day, and to catch them on film is not easy because he seems to do them when no one is looking, expecting, or when he is on the go. That is why this picture is so great, that and its totally him!

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Oh he's soooo sweet! I love him!

Walkabout4444 said...

Cuddle Me! I am so darn cute :-)~~~

Sundi said...

He has a darling personality. You must be doing something right.