Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Burrell's









Cohen and I are in Seattle so our blogging is going to be sporadic! Last Sunday morning I meet up with the Burrell family in Kenmore to take their family portrait and pictures of their newest addition, baby Jake who just turned 3 months. He is so cute and such a little guy. He was so easy going and after spending a couple of hours with his mom Stephanie and dad Matt I see where he gets it. They are easy going themselves and such a fun little family. Hope you all enjoy the pics!!!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

so sweet

The Burrells said...

Thanks so much Alicia! We are so happy with them :)

Julie Erne said...

These are fantastic pictures! The Burrell's are great friends of ours and told us how happy they were with the pictures you took. I hear you will be in town this July. I was wondering if I might be able to make an appointment with you to take pictures of our new born, who will be about a month old in July. Let me know if it would be possible, as I love your pictures.
Thank you!!!

Julie Erne

Alicia said...

Julie,

I would love to set something up with you. I will be back in Seattle in mid July. Please feel free to email me at ajerome@nwphotoworks.com. I am in the process of launching a photography site so hopefully that will be done soon so you can see more of my work.

That site will be www.nwphotoworks.com

Thanks for your interested and I look forward to chatting with you soon!