Saturday, February 28, 2009

Isabel Giese... The Perfect Little Goose!






Check out Isabel... She is something else, from her chubby cheeks and thighs to her full kissable lips. This little bean belongs to my best friend Kelly and her husband Jeff. She was born just days after I flew back home from Seattle at Christmas. I had been dying to meet her, which was one of the main reasons why Cohen and I came to Seattle on our latest trip. (Since we won't be back until July!)

I spent an entire afternoon photographing Isabel. I have never been around such an alert almost 2 month old. She is so active and makes the cutest little sounds. It is going to be so fun to watch her grow up and I am so happy that I was able to meet her while she was still tiny. She is perfect, just like I pictured her to be!

Note: I would post a picture of Isabel and Cohen but Cohen doesn't know how to play nice and all of the pictures of the two of them are of Cohen slapping or gouging Isabel. Maybe we will try again another day before we head home.

4 comments:

Sundi said...

Just the tutu and the bow is so cute and so are the little flowered pants with the socks. She is so cute. So Cohen is getting to be a little aggressive huh? Such a boy!

Walkabout4444 said...

Beautiful! Our Cohen being a bit ruff with the girls already! Thank You so much Lish for spending Saturday with us so we all could enjoy our little Sherman Tank. No matter, he is just a gem, you and Jeremy are "AWESOME PARENTS"

Big Hugs
Trish

Shelby said...

Wow she's already getting so big! Great shots Alicia!

Jocelyn said...

thank u so much for spending the day with me yesterday! i love how giving of your expertise of photoshop and just anything photography wise. so nice because usually people don't want to share. thanks so much! you are gonna do an amazing job at my wedding. really excited