Thursday, February 19, 2009

What A Bride To Be!






Yesterday one of my very best friends, Jill, from college drove up from Little Rock so I could take her bridal portraits. So far I am finding so many photos that I love. Maybe its just she is so beautiful so all of the pictures look good. Jill braved the gale force winds which turned a 55 degree day into what felt like freezing. Looking at how great she looks you never would have known she was freezing to the point of tears and in between shoots she bundled up in her long coat. I cannot wait for her wedding in March. I will not be shooting since I am a bridesmaid but I will have plenty of photographs to share. Until then enjoy these.

A side note:

As much as I complain about living in NW Arkansas, this barn is one of the reasons I like living here. It is about a mile and a half from my house, I drive by it all the time and think to myself every time how great of a spot that would be for portraits. How many people can say they have land like this by their house yet are only minutes from the interstate with no traffic and all the amenities within a five mile radius from their home? The only thing that is missing for me here is family and my friends.

6 comments:

Shelby said...

OH MY GOD ALICIA! That 2nd shot is incredible!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Fantastic job.

Alicia said...

Thanks Shelb!

The Moore Fam said...

oh wow! she is definitely beautiful....but your pictures are also AMAZING!!

Brad Person said...

Great shots, Alicia. The sepia barn shot should be a postcard. Beautiful :)

Alicia said...

Thanks Brad! I need to give you a call. Should have some free time on this trip so expect to hear from me! Hope things are well!

Sundi said...

I really like the barn and your friend makes a very pretty bride.