Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Can't Believe My Eyes!


I cannot believe it! Cohen is walking. Well kind of more like taking steps. Just a day after turning 9 months old Cohen, in the company of Jill, Andrea, and Justin (I took a little trip to Little Rock on Saturday) Cohen took 2 steps, kept his balance and took a few more and he did this over and over again.

Holy s*%t! I am not ready to have a kid who walks, let alone a 9 month old that walks. I was just getting use to him crawling and having to put up things that were at a crawlers height. Now I have to move everything to well above 2.5 feet.

At his doctors appointment on Friday Cohen weighed 18.7 lbs which puts him in the 20% and is obviously an improvement but where he really showed improvement was with his height. My kid is tall... 28.5 inches, putting him in the 75%. My kid may be slight but he's got height!

I am trying to get the walking on video but it is hard to video and be there for the potential fall so when I get it on video I promise I will post it!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Wow, watch out world!!! Can't wait to see a video of him!!

Shelby said...

Yay Cohen!!