Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shit My Dad Says!


"I'm 28. I live with my 73-year-old dad. He is awesome. I just write down shit that he says" - Justin (found on twitter)


Okay... I love my dad but seriously after viewing this link {click here} I really think my dad could out do this guy. Well not really but it would be close. He may not be able to outdo the cussing but he could for sure outdo him with his randomness in nature to which he rambles. Spending just a couple of hours with my dad totally explains where I get it from but the question is... where does my dad get it from and why does he do it?

I will have to quote my dad for the last few days of my trip for your enjoyment. So seriously click the link above to check out the twitter page "shit my dad says" it will have you rolling! It made my day!

Thanks Michaelanne for the link. You totally know me and know that staying with dad this past week that I would totally appreciate it!