Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pap Smear!

Q: So what is worse than having to go get your yearly pap smear?

A: Having your 16 month old with you while you have it done!

Seriously, my advice to all my friends with kids is to get a baby sitter! Cohen was swinging and hanging from the stirrups at one point. Gross... I came home and gave him a bleach bath! The nurses at the clinic were nice saying "oh, women bring their kids along all the time, don't worry." I am convinced they were lying to me just to be nice.

What was I thinking? Probably I wish I had a nanny and I cannot believe that this is my life!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I cant imagine how that went!! At least only feet go into the stirups!He does look cute and pretty innocent sitting on the table!

Amber Roberts said...

hahaha This is by far the funniest thing I've heard in a while! He will be traumatized for life! HA! Or worse ... grow up to be an OB/GYN. I work with them - trust me, don't let him go down that road! THanks for the laugh ... put this in a scrapbook somewhere!

Jessica said...

hahahaha! that is greatness.

Walkabout4444 said...

Oh My God ... What's a guy gotta do to have some fun Mom ???? Do you tote your camera everywhere Lish? How was berry picking? Cohen ate more than what went into his bucket!

The Moore Fam said...

Been THERE, done THAT! and i'm hoping i never have to do it again! i'm glad to know that someone else besides me has shared this experience :)