Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Poor Bride

So it has almost been two months since Jocelyn tied the knot and still she has not received a single wedding image from me. This is not normal for me. Usually it is about 4-6 weeks after a wedding that I get the bride and groom their images. So what is taking so long... It could be that I took more shots at this wedding than any other wedding I have shot before. (I think I took over 2,000) It probably is more like I have just put her off... between traveling to Seattle twice, selling, closing and moving from our house with only 14 days to pull it off and just being a full time mom, part-time photographer, and whatever else is left to do whatever else it is that I do, I put Jocelyn off. Until now... I finished editing her images and they are in the mail to her! So just to make nice I wanted to post two handfuls of images for her. These are to tide her over until her cds arrive! Still one of my favorite weddings to date so enjoy.

For more images click here!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

they rock! thanks.... it wasn't til this week really that i started getting anxious for them... so they came in perfect timing. can't believe how many you took! you did a beautiful job capturing our day... i loved being so comfortable with you and basically forgetting you were even there! you did an amazing- amazing job!!!

The Moore Fam said...

the pictures are beautiful lish! we need to get together soon, i don't like how far away you guys are now!
oh, and thanks so much for hadleys bday toy, she loves that thing! she pushes it all over the house. thanks again for coming!