Thursday, January 8, 2009

Meet Little Miss Isabel!




Introducing Isabel Viollete Gies, aka Cohen's new life long girlfriend! Isabel was born Tuesday, January 6th at 7:10pm. Weighing in at 7lb 13 oz and measuring 21 inches. Born to Kelly and Jeff Gies, Isabel is a combo of both parents with a full head of dark hair, dad's eyes, and mom's full lips. She is all girl!

I am so in love... she is perfect. I talked to Kelly today and she is totally in awe of her new little one. I was so disappointed that our trip to Seattle didn't include me meeting little Isabel. Kelly and I have known each other since we were 6 so the birth of her first child was one of those things I was so excited for. I know Kel will be a great mom and I am just so happy and excited for she and Jeff. Congrats Gies family she is simply perfect!

No comments: