Monday, January 19, 2009

Meet Emily and Mike








I know, I know... I have not been blogging much but I have been really busy. Case and point, meet Emily and Mike. Emily is a good friend from my days at the U of M and Mike played football for the Gophers while I was their photographer. Hmm... I am sure I have about a thousand great shots of Mike from his playing days I could post on here. I won't do that to him though since his playing days are over and he has decided to settle down and wed little miss Emily. The above pictures are from Emily and Mike's engagement photo session we had this past Saturday. Emily and Mike drove down here to NW Arkansas to visit Mike's grandparents and to have me take their engagement photos. Emily and Mike are planning to wed this coming July and I am going to be the lucky photographer so stay tuned for pictures from their wedding come July.

Emily and Mike were great. Most guys hate having their picture taken and I thought for sure Mike would have his fill after 20 minutes but Mike was great and gave me plenty of great shots of his adorable dimples. They are adorable don't you think? Both Emily and Mike are so fun. Emily is a ball of energy and just so darn cute! I wish both of them nothing but the best and cannot wait to see them again come July. Thanks Em and Mike for the visit... your welcome back anytime!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

great pics. i especially love the 3rd one with the tree and then the last one. you are a going to be a busy wedding photographer in july! i sent you an email the other day? did you get? i need your home address. talk to you soon.

Sundi said...

I love the picture in the fog by the bridge. It's so differant.