Friday, January 23, 2009

Cohen Does Laundry




Just for fun... the above pictures are of Cohen helping me do the laundry. He love, love, loves when I do laundry. He will watch the washer for at least 10 minutes after I start it and when I am emptying the dryer he helps me pull out the clothes. I really think he is in search of his green blanket that we have to wash everyday cause it gets so gross. Little does he know we have two... that way he always has one. When he finds the green blanket, he pulls it from the dryer and hugs it, and then hugs it again and again. I have to get it on video. It is so cute in a weird way! Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Aww he's a sweet little helper :)

Sundi said...

That is the sweetest image of him watching and waiting for his green blanket. It melts my heart for him.