Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Photos By Jocelyn Brown






Jeremy's best friend Ryan Brown has a twin sister named Jocelyn. And lucky for Jeremy and I Ryan's sister is a pretty talented photographer. So, yesterday before Jeremy left for home we put her to work taking some family photos. Jocelyn was kind enough to give me everything she took (500 plus images!). So above are just some of my favorites that I edited. You can check out Jocelyn's blog for her favorites from the shoot. And if you live in or near Seattle she is starting to do freelance so if you pics of your family or children you know how to find her! Just thought I would throw that in.

1 comment:

Sundi said...

Great ad for Joc. I did check out her blog and then hurried to check out yours. They really are great pictures and so nice to be able to capture all three of you,As you are always behind the camera.