Saturday, July 5, 2008

First 4th of July

So this was the best shot I could get of Cohen in his red, white and blue onesie with stars on it (I believe my aunt Kathy bought it for him so thank you!) before he had a massive blow out that led to me having to change his outfit. I guess these things happen with all babies but I swear this kid does it more than the average. Which is another indicator that yes, Jeremy is indeed his father! :) For those doubters out there. 

Our 4th was uneventful... Our neighborhood put on a large display of fireworks just after dark so we took Cohen out to that and mingled with the neighbors. Cohen loved the fireworks. He was alert throughout the entire show and would get restless in between displays. He did however hate the fireworks that made screeching sounds. I was concerned that all the popping would cause some degree of hearing loss so this morning I double checked his hearing with a round of good morning (see the video post) which is his favorite silly little game right now and he responded in typical fashion. So the boy kept his hearing and loved the fireworks. I would say that was a good first 4th of July despite the diaper blow out.

3 comments:

Sundi said...

Diaper blow out? YIKES! I'm glad your 4th was so great. By the way, I think your new web site is pretty great. I think that is Delaney's shirt pictured, am I right?

Alicia said...

Yup that is Delaney's shirt. We both are so busy but expect new designs shortly. I will let you know when we get more things rolling. Kind of hard with Cohen at this point but I know you understand :)

Jocelyn said...

love cohen in his stars attire. so cute.