Tuesday, March 1, 2011

happenings

I do not even have time to write. We are busy. Well at least it feels that way. After moving last month I am finally getting settled. My March calendar is slammed and I worry I cannot balance work, kids, relationship, home responsibilities but some how I always manage. The boys are good. Cohen is getting closer to 3 everyday and I cannot believe the things that come out of his mouth. I need to post our conversations. I will do that soon. Cooper is 6 months crawling, pulling up on things, bonking his head all the time and eating a bit of solid foods although not interested much despite hawking Jeremy, Cohen and I whenever we eat. We love our new house and cannot wait for warm weather so we can get out in the yard. Cohen calls his yard the sandlot and yells at Koda for pooping in his sandlot. I love it. Enjoy the pics.






No comments: