Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cohen Says

This little booger who I seem to call Charlie all the time, as in sorry Charlie, has been saying some funny things... So here you go:

So I am getting ready to meet a girlfriend for dinner. I did not know Cohen was lingering around our bathroom and bedroom...

Me: Damn it!
Cohen: What's wrong mom? (as he puts his hand on my arm from behind me)
Me: Oh I have a stain on my shirt
Cohen: Oh, that's okay mom you always have a stain on your shirt
Me: silence... I just put my finger on his forehead and knocked him to the ground

now he says "you always have a stain on your shirt" when he wants to make me smile

Here is another. Cohen and I are playing a game of "pitcher" as he calls it. As in I am the pitcher he is the batter.

He is putting out a terrible effort. I mean he can hit the ball. So I say...

Me: Come on you can do better than that!
Cohen: Come on mom you can pitch better than that!
Me: Terd!

No comments: