Thursday, February 17, 2011

And He Is 6 Months...

Cooper is 6 months today! It has flown by with ease. A speed bump here and there but that has been it. I could not have asked for a better, more funny and enjoyable little guy to help ease into the transition from 1 to 2. Jeremy and I say it often "we are lucky, could you imagine if he weren't so easy?" I do not have too much dirt on Cooper to share, he causes us very little parenting pain. I give it time, soon I will have headaches, and tantrums to share with you all but until then I am just going to enjoy and cuddle this perfectly chubby guy! More 6 month photos HERE.

2 comments:

Emily Wood said...

Soooooo cute!!! I've said it before but your talent is incredible! Love the new pics of your 6 month old!!

Jocelyn said...

beautiful photos! love them. he's so squishy and cute. looks a lot like you and jeremy... but i see more of you.