Tuesday, August 10, 2010

not my little guy... meet sterling




No I didn't have my little guy but I am slated to be induced on the 17th if he does not arrive sooner!

We did think he was going to too! Last Thursday we spent the evening at the triage center of our birthing facility getting evaluted. At 37 weeks I was dilated to a 3.5 with my contractions being only 2.5 minutes apart. I thought for sure that we were having the little guy with no name... but nope they sent us home at 11:30pm because my cervix never thinned throughout the contractions, etc. They considered it preterm labor. So here I have sat since Thursday with back labor and contractions just waiting for #2 to arrive.

Tos see more of the above little guy click HERE. He was perfect and had me praying I deliver early... he was just shy of 9lbs! Yikes I know. Note... I am officially on maternity leave from portrait sessions. I did my two final sessions this morning and afternoon. However, when will my maternity leave begin from editing? NEVER I would assume!

2 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Wow ... this little guy is going to be a Big Guy! At least it is your second and they usually are easier ... crossing fingers!

Jocelyn said...

so great!