Monday, August 16, 2010

Being Induced... In hours!


Here is a little snap from mine and Cohen's maternity portraits taken this past Saturday at 38.5 weeks. This might just be my favorite and a big thanks to Melanie Merkling for making it happen. She graciously donated her talents to me because she knows I am too cheap to pay for my own since I feel like I can simply set up a tripod and set the automatic timer, right?

I write this on the eve or now the morning of being induced with #2 or baby Frank as Cohen calls him. We will post pictures of the arrival of #2 and when I post I hope to have a name for our little guy. Until then he is #2 or baby Frank and I actually will miss calling him baby Frank but no Michaelanne we will not be naming him Frank, Frankie or Franklin. Sorry!

We will keep you all posted....

2 comments:

Michaelanne said...

He will always be baby Frank to me.

Walkabout4444 said...

Love this shot ... Your huge lady! Only 30 minutes to an hour to go .....