Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update and Showered

Baby #2 update. I am 35 weeks. So just shy of a month away from my due date of the 24th. I started my weekly appointments this week where my doctor checks to see if I am dilated and thinning... Well, I am already a centimeter dilated so my doctor went ahead and scheduled me to be induced on either August 16th or 17th so my parents could schedule their flights out to help with Cohen but most of all be here for the birth. No one was here for Cohen's arrival. Jeremy's mom arrived the following day and my parents about 4 days after. This time we welcome the guest since beach boy #2 WILL BE our last. So great news that I am progressing right alone. Dilating and I am about 40% thinned out! Who knows at this rate I may go before my induction date.

I never posted about my fun little baby shower that my good friends the Tolson's threw for me two weekends ago. They are my home away from home and have become my little Arkansas family. Jill is one of my best friends and her sister, Robin, is close behind. Robin and I both had our first kids around the same time so it is fun to see Cohen and Gunnar get to spend time and now Jill has baby Harlow so the group of kids is growing and then their is Jill and Robin's momma Becky or Nonnie and the kids call her. She is the best too. I would feel familyless without the Tolson's! They showered Jeremy and I with a double stroller... huge THANK YOU for that! And of course Robin threw a great get together. Thank you Tolson family. I love you guys!!! Below are some pics from the shower.



Robin and I

Jill and I

Gunnar and Cohen (they are a month and a half apart in age. C being younger)

Jeremy with little Landon (good friends Riley and Stephanie's little guy)

Jill and sweet Harlow

Robin and Gunnar... Cohen and myself

Thought this was fun...

A picture taken of Cohen September 9, 2008
Gunnar 4.5 months Cohen just turned 3 months




This was from the shower
Gunnar 2 years and 4 months Cohen just turned 2 years 2 months
(total boys!)


1 comment: