Wednesday, July 14, 2010

catching up... babies galor, c starts school!


I have been playing catch up with my photography... I think besides a wedding to edit and my pediatric clinic ongoing project I am all but caught up. Oh wait then there is print materials, etc. and oh did I mention a studio in the works for September? Click HERE to see what all I have been up to.

Cohen started school yesterday... bitter sweet. He did great minus a few bouts of tears throughout the five hours he was there. I keep telling myself its good for him to go and its good for me to have me time and work time! I will get readjusted. Hell he went to school all last year.

3 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Opps... Potty mouth again!

The Moore Fam said...

beautiful pics lish!! i'm not sure what i enjoy looking at more, the babies, the engagements, or wedding?? they're all so beautiful!!

Alicia said...

Thanks Shelly!