Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Why Mommy Hates Daddy!





I rarely post stories about Jeremy and my relationship for many reasons but mainly because there is not much to write about until today! So, here is how our conversation went today...

He gets home from work and I am in my work out gear, I have been busting my a*% at the gym lately and refusing to by crap for the house. I personally know its not working but really when I asked him, "Do you think I am looking any better?" His response goes something like this... "I don't know, I look at you everyday." WTF... Yes, it is a loaded question, but really any guy should know by now you just say yes. I have always liked and appreciated Jeremy for his honesty but after hours at the gym, and giving up some favorite foods, not to forgot mention having a baby and inheriting a body that is totally foreign to me, I could have used some sugar coating, some sweetness, even a lie. So when Cohen asks me why do you hate daddy? (hope he never has to ask that question) I am going to send him to this blog post. Even he will know that daddy should have lied to mommy.

Enough about that bs story! Here are some totally cute pictures I took of Cohen today with his totally awesome new toy. It occupies every waking hour of this child's life. He plays in and on it all day long and since we have hardwoods throughout our entire house I also now push him from room-to-room. It has become my free baby sitter and now that the weather is warm we go for 5 or so short walks a day up and down the street in it. I love it and most important, Cohen loves. I recommend it to any parent. Go out and by it now :)

4 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

So Jeremy WTF gives? It's a long hard road after giving birth to lose those baby pounds. Good for you Lish ... no need to fret though just look in the mirror and like what you see and to "HELL" with what he thinks. Men can be so insensitive ... LOL Still Jer, it is nice for your woman to hear she is looking great to you! How's Koda doing after surgery?

Big Hugs To All!

Alicia said...

Thanks Patty. I just thought I would share since a lot of my friends have just had babies. A year later I feel good but am not exactly where I want to be but who ever is. Jeremy is just Jeremy. Koda is doing great. The surgery did not slow her a bit!

The Moore Fam said...

i totally agree....sugar coating is always nice. ashton's been telling me how beautiful i am since hadley's been born, and i know there's a little fibbing behind those statements! but, you look great, you don't have anything to worry about!

Sundi said...

It's great that you are taking your workouts and food so seriously. Jeremy should have given you praise! Good for you for telling on him.