Tuesday, April 14, 2009

11 Month Photoshoot





I am a little behind with editing pictures but I did not want to forget to post images from Cohen's 11 month photoshoot. The first picture might be one of my favs of him yet. He looks so big to me and of course as always he is turning it on for the camera. I am so lucky that he likes the camera. Could you image being a photographer who has a child that hated having his/her picture taken? My worst nightmare... not really but close. Enjoy the pictures. Can you believe his next photoshoot will mark 1 year? Time flys!

3 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

My favorite is the 3rd one as he looks just like his Daddy with that look. They all are great though as Cohen seems not to have a bad side when it comes to pictures. Wow, next month he will be 1 years old. Look how far he has taken you two :)~~~

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I cant believe he is getting so big. Love all the pics

Jocelyn said...

i'm so proud of you! you are really turning up your photography. it's gorgeous and totally on point and so you!