Monday, December 22, 2008

8 inches and Counting




8 inches of snow at the least is what has hit Seattle. As I pack our bags for our trip to Seattle I get an email from my sister and it contains this photo. Its telling, isn't it? I love the snow, just because we don't get it very much here in Arkansas. When I was living in Minneapolis, I cannot say I loved it. I welcomed it for a day and then wished it away because it was just too cold and messy.

It will be nice to have a winter wonderland for Christmas! Christmas is my favorite holiday. It just makes me feel so warm inside, and there is nothing warmer to my insides than a Christmas with snow!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

yah! one day away til you will be home. i'm just on my way to go pick up ryan, sundi and the girls!!! see u soon!

Walkabout4444 said...

Christmas in Seattle! Snowy, cold and very festive great for the holiday spirit! Be safe and we hope to be able to see you on Christmas Day.

Santa said to tell Cohen he is waiting for him as he is a very special little guy!

Ho Ho Ho!!!!