Friday, August 1, 2008

Above: Cohen in his Penn State Onesie from Jeff


Above: Jeff with Cohen on our layover in Minneapolis back in June... I never blogged about it but we got stranded at the Minneapolis airport overnight (due to weather) on our way home from Seattle back in June. Jeff was my hero and came to the airport at about 12:30am to rescue us and put us up for the night. That was an experience.

So the first picture is Cohen in his Penn State onesie that Jeff sent him. Jeff is a former co-worker and very close friend from my days at the University of Minnesota. Jeff graduated from Penn State and is obsessed. So go figure that he would start attempting to brainwash Cohen so quickly. Needless to say Cohen looks great in his Penn State onesie and after my visit to Penn State a little over a year ago  for the Big Ten Track Championships, Cohen is welcome to attend. I just need to start saving for it now!

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

Look at the dimples on Cohen ... :-)~~~