Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last Weekend in the Rock!

This past weekend we all went to Little Rock to stay with my good friend Jill, otherwise known as Cohen's local God Mother! We always have fun when we stay with them. Koda gets to come to come as well and plays with Jill and Justin's three dogs! Yes, it is like a freakin' puppy mill at their house. Jeremy played paint ball and golfed of course. Thanks to Jen for watching Cohen I was able to get a little shooting in as well.

In all this weekend I shot a wedding, and four separate photo shoots to boot. Below are pictures of Cohen with Jill and below those two pictures are some pictures from my shoots. I want to thank Robin, Jill's sister for referring me. Everyone was a lot of fun to shoot. 


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

i love all these pics. they seem very carefree.