Thursday, August 21, 2008

3.5 Months




Cohen is 3.5 months old. I went to the doctor again yesterday and he finally weighed 12lbs. We have been going to the doctor a lot because Cohen is having  fat-malabsorbtion troubles. Basically what goes in comes right out and if it wasn't for his hearty appetite  (7-8 6oz bottles a day) he would not be gaining any weight at all. We have him on a special formula, when I say special I really mean expensive... I am hoping this works because I cannot take all this crap anymore. I mean that literally! I just want Cohen feeling good.

I found Jeremy and Cohen out on the back patio the other night just sitting quietly together. They just looked at ease as the sun was going down. Sweet really!

3 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

AWE ... Our handsome guys just keep getting more handsome by the day.

LOVE YA ALL !

Jocelyn said...

these are too sweet. i especially love the first shot.

Sundi said...

I really feel for you lish. You are doing such a great job and doing all you can for your little buddy. He will thrive because of you.