Monday, August 1, 2011

sourpuss!


We tried for his 11 month portraits today. He would not sit still so we put him on a stool which turned him into a real sourpuss. So most of our shots turned out like this one. However, if you go HERE you will see a rare moment... one that I LOVE so that you Jeremy for picking up the camera and snapping a few. I cannot share the rest because they are part of Cooper's 1st birthday invite.

We have been busy here... trying to beat the heat, stay caught up with work and house. The boys are starting to really play together which is so fun to watch. We say it all the time... Cohen has to toughen up because Cooper already is tougher than he is. Cooper dominates Cohen... steals toys, food, whatever else Cohen has and Cohen being the nice big brother doesn't want to hurt him so he puts up a modest fight to say the least. I hear a lot of "Cooper stole from me", "Coop's pulling my hair", "He hit me"... Start the protein shakes Cohen, Coop's only going to get bigger and tougher. After all he is the scrappy younger brother and he is a bit of a red head to boot.