Monday, August 15, 2011

pjs in the shower, why not?

He is who he is... Cooper is so damn awesome! I mean that, I really really mean that. He keeps me on my toes, brings a smile to my face all the time and leaves me scratching my head, picking my jaw up off the floor and laughing deep belly laughs multiple times a day. Is he really my kid? I have to pitch myself most days. Seriously he cannot get any cooler... and then he goes and does! Lucky me!

This particular video he managed his way into the shower with his pj's on. I was running the shower water to get it warm when Cohen called for me to help him in the toilet room (yes we have a room in our bathroom with just a toilet) and then when I came out this is what I found...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com