Friday, August 12, 2011

family

Thanks to my friend Melanie we have something that proves we indeed are a family. We NEVER take a family photography, I mean NEVER. I was starting to worry that the boys would look back and Cooper's first year and wonder if we were ever all together for anything. We literally took about 15 minutes with Melanie... not by choice rather that is all Cohen would give us. The poor kid just doesn't get that the world doesn't revolve around him. Unfortunately it appears our family photos do for now.

Cooper turns 1 on Wednesday and I hope to have his one year photos and snaps from his big day to share with you in a timely matter seeing that I never even did a post for Cohen's third birthday back in May. Do I even have any blog followers anymore? For more photos click HERE.

2 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Thank You Melanie ... these are beautiful! Beach/Jerome family still has one follower ....

nwamonavieblog said...

i still read it!