Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Edit... A LOT!


Being a mom keeps me busy, then you add on home maker, bill payer, wifey (ok baby momma), and photographer and my day never ends. Seriously, each day rolls into the next. I never feel like the house is cleaned, laundry is done and so on because all my free time is devoted to editing. But look at what I get to edit. The shooting is the easy part, the part I enjoy. Unfortunately the thing I hate is editing but really I love it because once I start I cannot stop. Its like art therapy for me. So here I edit and I just wanted to share how much editing I do. Check out all my recent editing HERE.

Oh the studio you ask... Someday I will do a post about the new studio. Maybe when it is finished and I am far from finished with it! I have been using it but it is not complete.

No comments: