Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chubba!

Went to the doctor today because Coop has a bad cold and Cohen needed to get his flu shot. Well... the cute chubby little baby that is in the picture below is nothing but little. 12 freakin pounds.... 95%. He is a big boy which means one thing in my book. He is healthy. Oh this time around has been so much different. A healthy baby = a happy baby and that is what I have. Don't get me wrong I loved every second with Cohen as a baby but he was a mess and I was always worrying about him and he was hard to settle but Coop, not being sick, shows me how it is suppose to be. Cries when he poops, cries when he is hungry, and when he is tired otherwise he is content. So I will take fat and happy over skinny and fussy any day!

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

Sweet! Did you get my mess. on FB about Aunt Mary?