Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Born With A Little Pest Inside!

Above: Cooper
Above: Cohen

I thought that these were fun pictures. Cooper and Cohen in the same onesie. This onesie is one of my favorites so I love that I have a picture of both of them in it. Cohen's picture was taken at 10 days and Cooper's at 6 weeks. Although Cooper out weighs Cohen when you compare where Cohen was at at 8 weeks Cooper really isn't that big to me. I think he is just all CHEEKS. I keep hearing how much the boys look alike and I just DON"T see it. I especially do not see it here but you be the judge! Enjoy...

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I dont see it!I see similarities but I see you mom when I look at cooper.

Alicia said...

I am with you Jenna. That is who i see too. His mouth his my mother, and cheeks I guess. His eyes are Cohen and that is about it, except his profile. Its fun that they are so different.

Stacie said...

I do, I think they look a LOT alike!!! Such cuties :)

Walkabout4444 said...

They are similar but so different ... I see Mom in Cooper to Lish!!!!