Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Loads of Videos

These videos are just a glimpse into the life and days of Cohen. He is a baseball obsessed (love the Razorbacks), blackberry (aka: "bigs")and grape loving, two year old. He loves his Uncle T, loves to hit the baseball, read books about baseball, and play on the patio.




Uncle T is very impressed with his hitting ability (23 months in the video)





Cohen on his official 2nd birthday calling out the hogs after seeing his b-day cake
(the cake was a razorback)




Cohen never wants to go to sleep. He just wants to play baseball





Cohen eats breakfast and watches Mickey Mouse in mom and dad's bed



Me:Where is Koda?
Cohen: On the patio pooping!





Cohen loves to watch videos of the Brown girls



I have been a little blah about blogging. I guess I am tired of reading the same old thing and writing the same old thing. So that would explain the lag in posts. They will probably continue to lag until I get to all my backed photography work and finish a few photography projects. So I want to apologize for the lack of current posts and future posts. I will do my best to post something once a week. Lots on my plate. Need to get it clean.




3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

the little man is such a slugger. love it. he really is gonna be an amazing ball player:) love that. and i love him watching the girls. so sweet.
p.s.- i totally get the lack of blogging. i'm on a hiatus from posting for a month!

Alicia said...

I saw that. Made me feel better about my once a week boring post. I wish I had more time. Work just gets in the way. Cohen is obsessed with ball and he is obsessed with watching new videos of the girls. He will watch them over and over. I need to make a better video.

Sundi said...

He would fit in so well with his girls. wonder if he even remembers them from the couple of times he's met them in person. The girls could use some baseball practice from him for sure. we haven't even introduced it yet.