Thursday, May 6, 2010

And He Is Two...

I can hardly believe we are celebrating Cohen's second birthday today. I just love our little ragamuffin! He is a total nut. I cannot help but wonder what life would be like without him. (sunny beaches, sleeping in on the weekend, my old body, hmmm) I seriously cannot picture life without him and am thankful everyday that I get to wake up to his little face. I love you C! Your the best thing that has ever happened to me!

birth

birth

3 months


6 months


9 months


1 year


14 months



16 months


17 months


19 months

20 months

23 months

And is 2 year portrait will follow.... in another post!

What Cohen is up to at 2...

Cohen is absolutely obsessed with all sports, particularly baseball. Which reminds me, Cohen, please give us a break from baseball! You are killing us!

He is sleeping with his bad and ball, wakes up saying "baseball game?". He even drops the ball to himself and hits it. (I will post a video of that at some point). "Baseball Daddy", "Pitch it Mommy", "Hit it Daddy", are all things he says a hundred million times a day. He even had the grandparents playing ball with him from dusk until dawn while we were in Seattle two weeks ago. Other than his obsessive personality Cohen is a happy guy. Hates to go to bed at night. Loves to nap during the day. Eats 10 lbs of grapes a week. Seriously!

He thinks all things are funny especially his uncle T's toots! (video of that to follow too) Is speaking very well and for some reason can master any name. Even tough ones. He loves Mickey Mouse, the patio and eating outside. He is still a lean guy. Maybe 27.5 lbs. He has his two year check up Monday so I will get exact numbers. The good thing about Cohen turning two is that I know longer have to keep track of his age by month. Who started that anyway?

Click HERE for an additional post

No comments: