Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Frank????

Beach baby #2 update. Well I am 26 weeks along now. Cohen is totally getting that there is a baby on the way. He understands that the baby is a boy or a brother. He asks me about 5 times a day to "open him now!" I just die when he says it. He also refers to baby #2 as baby Frank (as seen in the video below). I have no idea where he got Frank from but it is hilarious and he is serious when he refers to him as Frank.

As of my last appointment, which was two weeks ago, everything checked out great and I am measuring on track. The baby's heartbeat is strong too. No name yet for baby. We are throwing some around but nothing is jumping out or sticking. It will be interesting to see what we do choose. It is really hard. Names are a BIG deal to me. I will say, Jeremy is making it hard. He is really firm on what he likes and what he does not like. That is really it for now. More videos from Cohen's birthday and of his various sports he is obsessed with to follow. Enjoy the baby Frank video for now!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

when did that belly appear!!I love it!!Awesome alicia!

Sundi said...

Thant is really cute. I would'nt name him Frank though. Sorry Franks but really. At least he's excited. Wish you guys were coming for a visit so I could see you all before you get to busy with baby # 2, but I guess I can't wait to meet him either.

Alicia said...

Jenna,

It appeared no shit just after my trip. I feel huge. It came out of no where. So get ready girl.

Sun,

I want to come too. Maybe in the fall or next Spring when #2 is older and we can go to Spring Training with C. No, Frank is not a name option. I am with you! Sorry Cohen :)

Michaelanne said...

He will forever be baby Frank to me! I think you need to name him Frank. We can call him Franky. Please? I named you - that turned out. Let Cohen name baby frank Frank!

Jocelyn said...

OMG. your belly has so popped. that is crazy and great! ryan had a cabbage patch doll growing up names fred.. kinda like frank. ha! cohen's so cute!

Walkabout4444 said...

Cohen ... Michaelanne is right! You should be able to name your little bro :-) Franky isn't bad but FB? LOL