Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just Because...

there is no ring on our fingers and we call each other baby (soon to be babies) momma and daddy, doesn't mean we are not the real deal or in this case a family. Check out our family photos which have taken us almost two years to do. Shame on me, I know! We took a few back when Cohen was just a couple of months but that is it. Sorry so many I just liked them all.

Note: All photos were taken by Melanie Merkling and all editing done by me :)

* i think my fav. is the 7th one down. (Jeremy & Cohen)















3 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Can't make up my mind which is my fav ... love the sucker, bigger than Cohen. I remember when Josh had his first one, all the goo, multi-colored mess!!!! See ya soon :-)~~~~

Jocelyn said...

there is no doubt in my mind that you guys are the real deal. a ring (although nice) is just a ring. time together.. babies.. a house...history... those are the real things and you guys have that all. love your family pictures. i love the last one. i detect some sunflare and i love it.

Jocelyn said...

p.s. i want to see the one of cohen with the sucker.. in color.